[EP-tech] problems on chrome and firefox on eprints 3.3.14

Hi all,
I'm new in eprints, I've just installed a 3.3.14 version on a fresh
installed ubuntu server.

I've followed this:
http://wiki.eprints.org/w/Installing_EPrints_3_via_apt_%28Debian/Ubuntu%29

No customizations on this installation yet.

After installation every thing works like a charm on firefox, but if I call
the same installation from chrome or explorer, i'm not able to log in at
all.

I mean, in firefox I'm able to log in and admin the system. If I try to log
in using chrome, it does not log me (of course I'm using the same
credentials, and if I type wrong credentials I get an error message, but if
I type the right ones it does not log).

Any idea? is it a miss configuration on my side,  some sort of bug...or
what else?

Tnx in advance, looking forward for a kindly answer