[EP-tech] Re: Print document language on summary page.

Hi,

The summary page is generated here:

~/archives/ARCHIVEID/cfg/citations/eprint/summary_page.xml

In that file, there’s a loop for all documents, which uses:

<epc:print expr="$doc.citation('default')" />

The above will be using: ~/archives/ARCHIVEID/cfg/citations/document/default.xml.

If you edit this file to output the language (assuming the document language is stored in a document metadata field called ‘language’):

<epc:if test="language"><epc:print expr="language" /></epc:if>