Re: [EP-tech] Display box view like Divivions

If you have a 'set' or 'namedset' field, you could ty setting:
    input_style => 'short',

as an option for the field.

This will change the rendering from a radio-button to a multi-line select area.

You can also change how many options are shown by setting this:
    input_rows => 10,

If you set it to a value greater than the number of options you've defined, then it will just display all of them.