Re: [EP-tech] Display box view like Divivions

Hi David,

There is an error like below :

Possible attempt to put comments in qw() list at (eval 162) line 36.

Starting EPrints Repository.
Connecting to DB ... done.
DBD::mysql::db do failed: Duplicate column name 'course' at /usr/share/eprints3/bin/../perl_lib/EPrints/Database.pm line 3052.
SQL ERROR (do): ALTER TABLE `eprint` ADD `course` varchar(255) CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_bin
SQL ERROR (do): Duplicate column name 'course' (#1060)
Failed adding course to dataset eprint

if an error like that appears, do I have to create a new field? if for example I want to create a new field and the 'course' field is deleted, what should I do?