London
WC1E 7HU

t: +44 (0)20 7863 1344
e: rory.mcnicholl at london.ac.uk
w: https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcosector.com%2Fdigital-research%2F&data=01%7C01%7Ceprints-tech%40ecs.soton.ac.uk%7Cb3265022b14e4c534bfd08d7676fcff0%7C4a5378f929f44d3ebe89669d03ada9d8%7C0&sdata=YE0FdHBaZouCVHFtH%2BIp1d7goEDeS6uxUOW%2F5vjsur8%3D&reserved=0

The University of London is an exempt charity in England and Wales.