From: eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Maher Abdellatif Ahmad Qahwash via Eprints-tech
Sent: Friday, November 01, 2019 9:52 PM
To: eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] export import

تحذير: هذه الرسالة مرسلة من خارج الجامعة. لا تفتح أي مرفق أو رابط ما لم تكن متأكداً من أنه آمن
Warning: This mail has been sent from outside KFUPM. Do not open links or attachments unless you are sure they are safe.

Hi

We have successfully done an export of all eprints items from our server running eprints 3.2.7 and Mysql to another server running eprints 3.4.1 and Postgress 9.6  .  The eprints items are showing fine on the new eprints 3.4.1 server but during the import "when running the /bin/import command" we received the following errors and I would like to ask if it is ok to ignore them?

DBD::Pg::db selectrow_array failed: ERROR:  currval of sequence "fileid_seq" is not yet defined in this session at /opt/eprints3/perl_lib/EPrints/Database/Pg.pm line 214.

Use of uninitialized value $id in addition (+) at /opt/eprints3/perl_lib/EPrints/Database/Pg.pm line 216.

DBD::Pg::db selectrow_array failed: ERROR:  currval of sequence "documentid_seq" is not yet defined in this session at /opt/eprints3/perl_lib/EPrints/Database/Pg.pm line 214.

Use of uninitialized value $id in addition (+) at /opt/eprints3/perl_lib/EPrints/Database/Pg.pm line 216.

DBD::Pg::db selectrow_array failed: ERROR:  currval of sequence "eprintid_seq" is not yet defined in this session at /opt/eprints3/perl_lib/EPrints/Database/Pg.pm line 214.

Use of uninitialized value $id in addition (+) at /opt/eprints3/perl_lib/EPrints/Database/Pg.pm line 216.

Another question I have is how to export the "History" of the eprints items from the old system and import them in the new system?

Many thanks for the support.

Maher