Re: [EP-tech] Translations and xpages

Yes. I made that decision and nobody appears to have undone it.

The design you suggest would make your life easier at a significantly
increased complexity for the one-language repositories which are the
bulk of instances of EPrints.

It's not perfect, but I think it was the right trade off.

--
Christopher Gutteridge <totl@soton.ac.uk>
You should read our team blog at http://blog.soton.ac.uk/webteam/