Re: [EP-tech] MS Edge, EPrints & HTTP/HTTPS

In true shambolic style, after investigating all day, finally giving up and asking the experts I stumble across a solution.

I believe it's related to me being on an internal/on-campus computer. I've just added the repository to my "local intranet" zone with the http prefix and it works. I don't know if this is THE solution, but I'm happy with it.

If anybody else has a similar problem this might be useful as it's a bit obscure and un-google-able.

Internet Properties --> Local Intranet --> Sites --> Advanced. Then add the http version of the url. e.g http://livrepository.liverpool.ac.uk

image.png