[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EP-tech] how to display total number publications in eprints reporsitory
- Subject: [EP-tech] how to display total number publications in eprints reporsitory
- From: J.Salter at leeds.ac.uk (John Salter)
- Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2019 07:21:00 +0000
- In-reply-to: <EMEW3|11896413d0e13245e466a630c6d57ab1v798j214eprints-tech-bounces|ecs.soton.ac.uk|CACNB53gyY94ZNL9iJBAFb=TMv1mRNVuM_KLA3KirO_aRK=feRQ@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <CACNB53gyY94ZNL9iJBAFb=TMv1mRNVuM_KLA3KirO_aRK=feRQ@mail.gmail.com> <CACNB53gyY94ZNL9iJBAFb=TMv1mRNVuM_KLA3KirO_aRK=feRQ@mail.gmail.com>, <EMEW3|11896413d0e13245e466a630c6d57ab1v798j214eprints-tech-bounces|ecs.soton.ac.uk|CACNB53gyY94ZNL9iJBAFb=TMv1mRNVuM_KLA3KirO_aRK=feRQ@mail.gmail.com> <DB6PR0302MB2711C4081C0EF28EEAD0EE53C4D20@DB6PR0302MB2711.eurprd03.prod.outlook.com>
I don't think there's a way to do this in a default install, although it can be done.
The home page is a static document.
An alternative way would be to create an EPScript method to provide the data.
I'm trying to find a couple of similar examples to point you in the right direction.
I think the 'Kultur' EPrints extension has some thing similar.
I'll send another email with some more detail later today!
And welcome to EPrints!
From: eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk <eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk> on behalf of satish mv via Eprints-tech <eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Sent: 10 August 2019 08:42:52
To: eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk <eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Subject: [EP-tech] how to display total number publications in eprints reporsitory
I have installed eprints3 and would like to display total number of publications
in eprints repository home page.
I appreciate if you could share the perl script to query the mysql database and
also specify where to insert these codes?
Thank you in advance.
Govt. Engineering College, Hassan
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...