[EP-tech] Download / Ingest records from Haplo repository

Hi all,
Has anyone succeded in downloading a set of records from a Haplo repository to ingest into Eprints?

We've got a new member of staff who has a record set with their previous institution that we'd like to import rather than get someone to do it all manually.

Cheers,
Alan

-- The Open University is incorporated by Royal Charter (RC 000391), an exempt charity in England & Wales and a charity registered in Scotland (SC 038302). The Open University is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in relation to its secondary activity of credit broking.