Re: [EP-tech] Error when running irstats

Hi,

Where I can activate this debug?

Thank you

Best regards,
Agung Prasetyo W.

On Wed, Feb 13, 2019 at 2:16 PM Yuri via Eprints-tech <eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk> wrote:
https://emea01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url="">

maybe this?

\xF76 should be a four byte utf-8. But Eprints itself don't have this
problem, so it is something in Irstats connection or irstat tables with
different column encoding. Anyway, you can activate

my $DEBUG_SQL = 0; (switch to 1) to debug the sql.