Re: [EP-tech] Error whilst depositing via SWORD

Hi John,

The depositing system is our CRIS. Would this make sense in so far as it would be making deposits "on behalf of" genuine researchers? Does the depositing system need to make this explicit in the first place? Can't it just deposit with a different author name?

Thanks all,

Fran Callaghan