[EP-tech] Error whilst depositing via SWORD

Hi All,

We have a third party depositing via SWORD. They're getting a generic 500 message back but when I lookup the error_log corresponding to the time of the test I can see this message...

[Mon Jan 07 13:46:18.179171 2019] [perl:error] [pid 10713] [client X.X.X.X] Can't locate object method "repository" via package "EPrints::Repository" at /opt/eprints3/perl_lib/EPrints/Apache/CRUD.pm line 1977.\n

Any ideas what's wrong with CRUD.pm? Or is it a problem with the syntax of the deposit? I had expected SWORD to be pretty much plug and play (actually not even 'plug' since the documentation says it is configured by default).

**NOTE: I have X'd out the client IP address, it's a genuine IP in the original message

Thanks all,
Fran Callaghan

Séanadh Ríomhphoist/Email Disclaimer

Tá an ríomhphost seo agus aon chomhad a sheoltar leis faoi rún agus is lena úsáid ag an seolaí agus sin amháin é. Is féidir tuilleadh a léamh anseo.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for use by the addressee. Read more here.