[EP-tech] non working DataciteDoi plugin (Recollect installed)

Hi!

 ?I'm using Recollect Plugin together with DataCiteDoi, both from
bazaar, Eprints 3.3.15

 ?I'm wondering how this plugin can work. It totally misses, for
example, contributors which are *mandatory* for Datacite MDS v4. When
calling the MDS api, I get:

The content of element 'resource' is not complete. One of
'{"http://datacite.org/schema/kernel-4":publisher,
"http://datacite.org/schema/kernel-4":contributors,
"http://datacite.org/schema/kernel-4":dates,
"http://datacite.org/schema/kernel-4":language,
"http://datacite.org/schema/kernel-4":alternateIdentifiers,
"http://datacite.org/schema/kernel-4":relatedIdentifiers,
"http://datacite.org/schema/kernel-4":sizes,
"http://datacite.org/schema/kernel-4":formats,
"http://datacite.org/schema/kernel-4":version,
"http://datacite.org/schema/kernel-4":fundingReferences}' is expected.

I also had to comment out the "type" mapping in
lib/cfg.d/z_datacite_mapping.pl because it got inserted on the top (*).
Luckly, Recollect has a "data_type" which get correctly mapped on
resourceType:

|<resourceType resourceTypeGeneral="Dataset">Dataset</resourceType>|

So, I need some help if you've been able to make it work, I'm a little
confused.

(*) another issue is the order of the field, given by:

foreach my $field ( $dataobj->{dataset}->get_fields) in
lib/plugins/EPrints/Plugin/Export/DataCiteXML.pm

Being it a standard with known fields, to avoid errors, shouldn't be it
a fixed and ordered list of fields?

(**) Also, isn't the test server test.mds.datacite.org and not
test.datacite.org/mds? If so, the z_datacitedoi.pl can be updated with
the correct url?