Re: [EP-tech] Shibboleth in an existing Eprints Archive

I mean the username column in the user table of the archive database contain the username used to login. So the userid remain the same while you just change the old username to the sso one. So, when the user login, an entry is found in the user table and the user is associated with the same userid.