[EP-tech] EPrints upload error on files over ~130k

Hi,

We're currently having a problem uploading files over about 130 kb to our institutional repository. We're running EPrints 3.3.15 on Red Hat EL 7.5.

We get this error from the Quick Upload tool on the user homepage:

"Internal Server Error
The server encountered and internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator at root at localhost to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log."

We get this error on the "Edit Item: Add a new document" screen:

"Request for https://openknowledge.nau.edu/cgi/users/ajax/upload_progress?progressid=2B24D4FBFE9742949458083C6D5C3228 failed: 404 Not Found"

Something similar to the second error has cropped up in 2014, and Jidai Yao addressed it, but that fix is already present in our code.

I'm early in the troubleshooting process (just getting to the server logs etc.) but if anyone has run across this and/or has any suggestions, I would be most grateful - we've just been advertising this service to our new faculty for the year, we'd rather not this be their first experience of it.

Kelly Phillips
Archivist - Digital Programs
Special Collections and Archives
Cline Library