[EP-tech] Searchable list archives

Hi,
Is there a way to search the mailman archives that I haven?t spotted?

I?ve just manually trawled 18 months worth of threads looking for information via http://mailman.ecs.soton.ac.uk/pipermail/eprints-tech/ but but its not a brilliant user experience.

If there isn?t a searchable archive I?ll probably go for importing the mbox files but its just not the same ?!

Thanks,

--
Karl Goetz,  Senior Library Officer (Library Systems)
University of Tasmania, Private Bag 25, Hobart 7001