[EP-tech] Elements/Eprints File Upload Refused

Hi John,

I attempted to re-upload the actual file just now and it was rejected. I
then attempted to re-upload a .txt file name "text.txt." and contained
several lines of letters which also didn't work.

The people at Symplectic said when they have seen this in the past it has
been UTF-8 related, but they didn't think this was the case this time.

I could see if I'm able to upload it straight to the repository and not
through Elements, although I am a bit reluctant to try that as I don't yet
know what the implications might be.

Any other guidance you can give would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
James