[EP-tech] Unknown entries in creator browse

On 13 September 2017 at 22:15, Andrew Beeken <anbeeken at lincoln.ac.uk> wrote:

> Hi Matthew ? this looks like the kind of solution we?re after! Your fix
> for multiple fields hasn?t done the trick so would you be able to share
> your hack for the fieldlist_sizes function? I?ve taken a look and I?m
> really not sure what I need to change. This isn?t a mega issue, just more
> of an annoyance, but I do want to get it cleaned up!
>

> Thanks!
>
> Andrew

?It is not a graceful solution.  To be honest, it probably makes more sense
to use Alan's suggestion and prune the NULL values in the grouping
function, though that does mean fetching more values from the database than
you need and processing them in perl.

If this is the path you want to go down, I've chucked the relevant bits
into a gist:
https://gist.github.com/phluid61/4a4e2da2c20c299c9dc39005ef65b654

Hopefully you can work out what to do with it from that.

Cheers
--
  Matthew Kerwin
  http://matthew.kerwin.net.au/