[EP-tech] Unknown entries in creator browse

Hi Matthew ? this looks like the kind of solution we?re after! Your fix for multiple fields hasn?t done the trick so would you be able to share your hack for the fieldlist_sizes function? I?ve taken a look and I?m really not sure what I need to change. This isn?t a mega issue, just more of an annoyance, but I do want to get it cleaned up!

Thanks!
Andrew

From: eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Alan.Stiles
Sent: 13 September 2017 08:56
To: eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: Re: [EP-tech] Unknown entries in creator browse

Good memory ? looks like I missed that email conversation first time around.
I think we surmounted the problem by using a local grouping function on the person view, which built on the [creators_id, editors_id] for internal users in the same way as your view.  The grouping function excludes entries from the sections hash of arrays it returns, where it can?t find the creators_id (or editors_id) in the user table.
Alan