[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EP-tech] Unknown entries in creator browse
- Subject: [EP-tech] Unknown entries in creator browse
- From: alan.stiles at open.ac.uk (Alan.Stiles)
- Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2017 07:55:49 +0000
- In-reply-to: <EMEW3|34a8b2c469e96509cac9a04945394878y8C0pU14eprints-tech-bounces|ecs.soton.ac.uk|CACweHNBz0EMTWN2=8b=8xCt9kMK09fdBjht+e-SviUWZx0fXjQ@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <EMEW3|451f4b84420c549da89548fbed645c5ay8BCCN14eprints-tech-bounces|ecs.soton.ac.uk|HE1PR0401MB23796085BED5F1E4FA1A5298CA690@HE1PR0401MB2379.eurprd04.prod.outlook.com> <EMEW3|34a8b2c469e96509cac9a04945394878y8C0pU14eprints-tech-bounces|ecs.soton.ac.uk|CACweHNBz0EMTWN2=8b=8xCt9kMK09fdBjht+e-SviUWZx0fXjQ@mail.gmail.com>
Good memory ? looks like I missed that email conversation first time around.
I think we surmounted the problem by using a local grouping function on the person view, which built on the [creators_id, editors_id] for internal users in the same way as your view. The grouping function excludes entries from the sections hash of arrays it returns, where it can?t find the creators_id (or editors_id) in the user table.
From: eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Matthew Kerwin
Sent: 13 September 2017 00:50
To: eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: Re: [EP-tech] Unknown entries in creator browse
Wow, this discussion was ringing a lot of bells for me. I've (finally) managed to dig up this old thread: http://mailman.ecs.soton.ac.uk/pipermail/eprints-tech/2014-December/003730.html
If anyone's interested, I ended up hacking
to let me specify my own top-level SELECT function for the view.
Also, I recently did this: https://github.com/eprints/eprints/commit/2f9d827397680279d0a59808f8559306d0be8bb3
...which changes the way 'allow_null' interacts with 'multiple?' fields. It may be related, but that was more for making sure
works, rather than
-- The Open University is incorporated by Royal Charter (RC 000391), an exempt charity in England & Wales and a charity registered in Scotland (SC 038302). The Open University is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in relation to its secondary activity of credit broking.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...