[EP-tech] Latest Additions in my repository is not show

Hi all,

Somebody help me,
I have a problem with my repository, when I click "http://eprints.perbanas.ac.id/cgi/latest", nothing information in there, but I have uploaded some files to my repository. In the "Manage Deposits" menu, my file has entered. the last uploaded is Dec, 4th 2017 My indexer status is running, database status is OK.
What happened to my repository? please help me.
Thank you

Iman, Ilmu, Amal

Best Regards,
Dio Eka Prayitno