Re: [EP-tech] Tim Miles-Board

This is such sad sad news. I had the great pleasure to work with Tim on the Kultur project and came to the world of eprints and repositories completely green, Tim guided us patiently, never made us feel stupid and always worked to a solution. In addition Tim was a lovely guy to work with, wry with an eternal twinkle in his eye. Condolences to his family on such a loss.

——————————————————————

Andrew Gray

Academic Services Librarian

The Library