From: <eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk> on behalf of Sébastien François <mrsebfrancois@gmail.com>
Date: Monday, 26 June 2017 at 12:30
To: "eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk" <eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Subject: [EP-tech] Tim Miles-Board

Hello everyone,

I am sorry to inform you that Tim passed away yesterday morning. He had been very sick and fought bravely, with optimism, until the end.

For over 10 years, Tim had made huge contributions to EPrints and open access and it's fair to say that they wouldn't be quite the same without him. He was an inspiration and influence to many of us.

I invite you all to raise a glass in his memory,

Seb

ps - please contact me directly if you would like to pass on messages to his family