[EP-tech] DataCite Doi Plugin

Hello Alfredo,

yes, this is what we have had to do, too: The data must be encoded to
unicode explicitly (encode_utf8($content) in datacite_request
subroutine). What is not necessarily a bad thing in my eyes, better than
having it done under the hood somewhere, risking that data is encoded twice.

Kind regards
Florian

--
UB Heidelberg (Altstadt)