From: Denis Pitzalis <denis.pitzalis at gmail.com>
Date: Monday, 26 September 2016 09:49
To: "eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk" <eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk>, Adam Field <Adam.Field at jisc.ac.uk>, Robin Sylvestre <robin.sylvestre at polymtl.ca>
Subject: Re: [EP-tech] Quick export plugin question

Hi Robert, thanks for this.
However me either I did not know about using tree_to_utf8 with arguments, probably because it is undocumented or buried in some 205 wiki pages?
On 26 September 2016 10:45:38 CEST, Adam Field <Adam.Field at jisc.ac.uk> wrote:
Cool ? I?ve never used tree_to_utf8 with extra arguments.  I learned something today ?

[cid:image001.png at 01D217DA.C250A4A0]<http://www.jisc.ac.uk/>

Adam Field
SHERPA services analyst developer