From: <eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk> on behalf of "Sheppard, Nick" <N.E.Sheppard at leedsbeckett.ac.uk>
Date: Friday, 10 June 2016 11:28
To: "eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk" <eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Subject: [EP-tech] IRStats for multiple files?

Hello ? an academic colleague has permission from her publisher to make a summary of findings available which I anticipate uploading to the same record alongside the (embargoed) AAM.

She would also like to track downloads of the summary document.

Will IRStats give me differential downloads for multiple files on a single record (though we can expect all downloads to be the summary while embargo applies)?

What about IRUS-UK?

Thanks

Nick

To view the terms under which this email is distributed, please go to:-
http://disclaimer.leedsbeckett.ac.uk/disclaimer/disclaimer.html

Jisc is a registered charity (number 1149740) and a company limited by guarantee which is registered in England under Company No. 5747339, VAT No. GB 197 0632 86. Jisc?s registered office is: One Castlepark, Tower Hill, Bristol, BS2 0JA. T 0203 697 5800.