From: <eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk> on behalf of Michael Street <mstreet at yorku.ca>
Date: Tuesday, 7 June 2016 16:13
To: "eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk" <eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Subject: [EP-tech] Ignores "The" when sorting

Hi,

Is there a way to have eprints NOT ignore the word "the" when sorting
titles?  I have a view set up to be ordered by "title/creators_name" but
I would like the titles to be truly sorted by the first letter and not
have the word "the" ignored.

Let me know thanks,
Mike

Jisc is a registered charity (number 1149740) and a company limited by guarantee which is registered in England under Company No. 5747339, VAT No. GB 197 0632 86. Jisc?s registered office is: One Castlepark, Tower Hill, Bristol, BS2 0JA. T 0203 697 5800.