[EP-tech] Multilang Fields Bazaar Package

George Mamalakis and I have been working for some time on a bazaar package to enable multilingual fields (title and abstract by default).  There are still some warts, but we have released it (with documentation on the wiki) at:

                http://bazaar.eprints.org/452/

Let us know how you get on with it.

[cid:image001.png at 01D1C19A.9F28F180]<http://www.jisc.ac.uk/>

Adam Field
SHERPA services analyst developer

Jisc is a registered charity (number 1149740) and a company limited by guarantee which is registered in England under Company No. 5747339, VAT No. GB 197 0632 86. Jisc?s registered office is: One Castlepark, Tower Hill, Bristol, BS2 0JA. T 0203 697 5800.