From: eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of John Salter
Sent: 21 April 2016 13:50
To: eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: Re: [EP-tech] Adding a pin to a subject line using User->Mail

Hi Adam,
You can use a phrase with pins ? but need to make sure you?re using a chunk of text rather than an XML fragment (possibly using the ?phrase? rather than ?html_phrase?)

$user->mail(
    $session->phrase(
        ?phrase_with_eprintid_pin_in_it?,
        eprintid => $eprintid,
    ),
)

If you want to use other data, that?s already rendered you might need to ?flatten? it to use it:

$user->mail(
    $session->phrase(
        ?phrase_with_users_name_pin_in_it?,
        users_name => EPrints::Utils::tree_to_utf8( $users_name ),
    ),
),