[EP-tech] ORCIDs and OAI-PMH (OAI_DC metadaata profile)

Hi,
Has anyone done any work to list ORCIDs in their OAI-PMH profiles?

We're looking at the harvesting done by Primo and Summon (next-gen library catalogues) - which us the basic DC profile.
I don't think this allows any attributes on the dc:creator (someone correct me if this is wrong!), and the dc:identifiers can't be strongly tied to the specific authors.

The only path I think is open (in the simple DC profile) is to output something like:
<dc:creator>Salter, John (orcid:0000-1234-5678-9012)</dc:creator>

Any top-tips welcome!