[EP-tech] Antwort: Re: IRStats2. Browsers and Countries

My Perl book (Tom Christiansen, brian d foy & Larry Wall, Programming Perl,
4th ed., O'Reilly, 2012) says on p. 887 that keys returned by the keys
function are sorted by the values.

There are two options:

- On line 20 of Browsers.pm, you change the value from "Apple Safari" to
"Safari", so Google Chrome matches first.
- or on line 54, you change the loop to

#       foreach( keys %$BROWSERS_SIGNATURES )
        foreach( sort keys %$BROWSERS_SIGNATURES )

which sorts on the keys, so Chrome matches before Safari.

The second option is a little less performant, since it involves a sort
operation on each processed record. However, I prefer it.

Have a nice day,

Martin

--
Dr. Martin Br?ndle