[EP-tech] EPrints 3.3.15 released

Dear EPrints Technical Community Members:

We are pleased to announce that EPrints 3.3.15 is now available and we would like to invite you to download and test this minor release. Packages for Ubuntu, Centos, Redhat and a tarball are now available from http://files.eprints.org/.

Here's a summary of some of the key updates and fixes:

    Added ability to select default import/export plugin
New ‘dry run update’ feature in epadmin script telling you which tables and columns will be added to your SQL database
    Maria-db sorting issue on manage deposits screen fixed
    Preview window location updated after the prototype 1.71 update
    Additional checks to remove unnecessary log messages (cleaner log)
    Counter compliance of 304 responses
    Day-of-week and day-of-month logic bug fixed
    Improved rendering of possible DOI links

The full change log can be accessed here (http://files.eprints.org/1073/4/ChangeLog)

If you find any issues/bugs with this specific release please let us know by replying to this email thread with the details. I will be returning from leave in mid-January to review these before making this release available on our Debian and Redhat repositories.

Thank you to everyone who has contributed to the EPrints core over the past year. We look forward to seeing you on EP-tech in the new year!

Jiadi Yao
EPrints Core Developer
EPrints Services
www.eprints.org