From: eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Greg Whitney
Sent: 29 September 2015 20:10
To: eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] EPrints 3 Request Document Button??

Hello,

We have EPrints 3.3.13. Our IR will soon be housing Journal Articles & Conference Papers written by professors/researchers in addition to open-access student?s Masters & PHD theses.

I am testing the embargo functionality & maybe the Request Document button, which is currently NOT appearing in our test Eprints 3 account.

I have found an old tech entry on how to add the button to EPrints 2  step by step (http://wiki.eprints.org/w/RequestEprint), but no recent information about the button for EPrints 3.

Is this feature turned on automatically in EPrints 3 ?? Any more recent technical documentation??

Thanks!

Greg Whitney
Polytechnique Montr?al Library