[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EP-tech] Re: EPrints 3 Request Document Button??
- Subject: [EP-tech] Re: EPrints 3 Request Document Button??
- From: J.Salter at leeds.ac.uk (John Salter)
- Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 19:32:07 +0000
- In-reply-to: <EMEW3|a6a815174f43103f3838c96c811d7267r8SKB114eprintsemail@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <EMEW3|a6a815174f43103f3838c96c811d7267r8SKB114eprintsemail@example.com>
I think the feature is enabled by default.
The code that checks this is in cfg/cfg.d/request_copy.pl
If the ?email_for_doc_request? config method returns an email address, the ?Request? button will appear.
Out-the-box it relies on a ?contact_email? field to be set, but other alternatives are described in that file.
From: eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Greg Whitney
Sent: 29 September 2015 20:10
To: eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] EPrints 3 Request Document Button??
We have EPrints 3.3.13. Our IR will soon be housing Journal Articles & Conference Papers written by professors/researchers in addition to open-access student?s Masters & PHD theses.
I am testing the embargo functionality & maybe the Request Document button, which is currently NOT appearing in our test Eprints 3 account.
I have found an old tech entry on how to add the button to EPrints 2 step by step (http://wiki.eprints.org/w/RequestEprint), but no recent information about the button for EPrints 3.
Is this feature turned on automatically in EPrints 3 ?? Any more recent technical documentation??
Polytechnique Montr?al Library
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...