[EP-tech] Possible bug in title_duplicates script?

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to see if the autocompletion feature works OK with my
multilang fields (like title), and by inspecting script's code, I saw
this in lines 70-80:

my $sql = "SELECT $Q_id" .
     " FROM $Q_table" .
     " WHERE ";
if ($dataset_name eq "eprint") {
     $sql .= " $Q_eprint_status=" .  $db->quote_value( "archive" );
}
$sql .= " AND $Q_id!=$id" .
     " AND $Q_field_name IS NOT NULL" .
     " AND $Q_field_name " .
     $db->sql_LIKE() .
     $db->quote_value( EPrints::Database::prep_like_value( $q ) . '%' );

As we can see, and if I'm not terribly mistaken, if $dataset_name *neq*
"eprint", then the SQL WHERE statement is immediately followed by an AND
statement, which would cause SQL to fail.

Am I missing something here or is it really a potential bug on non
records not belonging to the "eprint" dataset (not sure how it would be
triggered though)?

--
George Mamalakis

IT and Security Officer,