CH-8006 Z?rich

Von:	"Field A.N." <af05v at ecs.soton.ac.uk>
An:	eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Datum:	08/01/2015 16:25
Betreff:	[EP-tech] Re: Antwort:  Re: IRStats2 extension
Gesendet von:	eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk

Hi Martin

		 I'd be happy to take a look at your code with a view to
including it in the documentation.

		 Best Wishes

--
Adam Field
EPrints Services

On 8 Jan 2015, at 15:14, martin.braendle at id.uzh.ch wrote:

> Hi Adam,
>
> I will add documentation as soon as I find time. However, I would be glad
if somebody at EPrints Services reviewed my code beforehand.

> For importing Scopus (and linking to Google Scholar) data, we use the
Citation count dataset and import plug-ins developed by Queensland
University of Technology. We can't use their Web of Science plugin, since
we don't have access to Web of Science Web Services Premium. Hence, our
predecessor Clyde Cerejo had developed an import routine that makes use of
the Thomson Reuters Links Article Match Retrieval Service. It's quite well
documented, but I'm not sure if Clyde was able to finish everything before
he left. So we have to inspect that before we can release it.

> Best regards,
>
> Martin
>
> --
> Dr. Martin Br?ndle
> Zentrale Informatik
> Universit?t Z?rich
> Winterthurerstr. 190
> CH-8057 Z?rich
>
> mail: martin.braendle at id.uzh.ch
> phone: +41 44 63 56705
> fax: +41 44 63 54505
> http://www.id.uzh.ch
>
> <graycol.gif>"Field A.N." ---07/01/2015 17:08:44---Hi Martin  I think it
would be great to add this to the IRStats documentation page (
http://wiki.epr

> Von:		 "Field A.N." <af05v at ecs.soton.ac.uk>
> An:		 eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk
> Datum:		 07/01/2015 17:08
> Betreff:		 [EP-tech] Re: IRStats2 extension
> Gesendet von:		 eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk
>

> Hi Martin
>
> I think it would be great to add this to the IRStats documentation page (
http://wiki.eprints.org/w/IRStats_2 ) .  Perhaps you could add a section
(or a new page) about the process of creating a processor.
files.eprints.org is probably the best place to upload the binary itself,
unless you can wrap it into a bazaar package and upload it to the bazaar.

> I'm happy to assist with any of the above activities if you need some
support with our systems.  Thanks for volunteering.

> Presumably your new report relies on some other extension that is pulling
data from Scopus and WoS.  What are you using for that?

> Best Wishes,
>
> --
> Adam Field
> Business Relationship Manager and Community Lead
> EPrints Services
>

> On 7 Jan 2015, at 12:44, martin.braendle at id.uzh.ch wrote:
>
> > Dear all,
> >
> > a prosperous and happy New Year to you!
> >
> > We have added a new report to IRStats2:
> >
> > http://www.zora.uzh.ch/cgi/stats/report/citations
> >
> > While writing the processors for the citation datatypes was quite
straight forward, I had to apply a hack to obtain the 3-column table for
displaying the back links to the citation databases.