[EP-tech] Re: EPrints themes + themes for people with disabilities

A Theme is essentially a site template with associated html assets (css, images, etc).  See http://bazaar.eprints.org/372/ for an example.

I would think you could get a web designer to build and integrate the theme into EPrints, and then create the bazaar package yourself...

I don't believe anyone is selling themes.  The problem is that most institutions brand their repositories using some form of their institutional template, and while these rebranding *could* be themes, there's no gain for the institution in doing that, and the themes would be valueless to anyone else.

I like the idea of an accessible theme though.

--
Adam Field
EPrints Services