[EP-tech] How to create a private archive ?

Hi,

We would like to use EPrints to manage a database of items not related to publications nor documents.

For practical reasons, we would like to install this eprints pseudo-archive on the same server used for our open archive repository.
So, it would be accessible from internet.

But we need to control access (even for reading) to our employees only.

I have found no way to prevent visitors to access views or even to view eprints. I hoped that overriding EPrints::Repository::allow_anybody to make it always return 0 would work, but it doesn't.

Any advices or suggestions on how to make this "close archive" would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
Gilles