[EP-tech] Re: enable-web-imports (solved)

hi monica

it works! thanks.

adding

$c->{enable_web_imports}=1;
in ~/archive/<repoid>/cfg/cfg.d/plugins.pl

and importing with

perl ~/bin/import alex --verbose --force --enable-import-fields --update
--enable-web-imports archive XML epxmleprint.xml

imports the file via web.

i will add this to the wiki.

thanks a lot
stof