[EP-tech] Re: EPrints themes + themes for people with disabilities

Hi Adam,

I thought that this would be the answer. Ours will be an institutional
"theme" again, so I'm not sure if they will agree on publishing it. I'll
ask them though. If the files in the bazaar package you sent me are
enough for creating our own theme, well that's more than enough for us.

Thanks once more!

On 19/11/2015 12:32 ??, Field A.N. wrote:
> A Theme is essentially a site template with associated html assets (css, images, etc).  See http://bazaar.eprints.org/372/ for an example.
>
> I would think you could get a web designer to build and integrate the theme into EPrints, and then create the bazaar package yourself...
>
> I don't believe anyone is selling themes.  The problem is that most institutions brand their repositories using some form of their institutional template, and while these rebranding *could* be themes, there's no gain for the institution in doing that, and the themes would be valueless to anyone else.
>
> I like the idea of an accessible theme though.
>
> --
> Adam Field
> Business Relationship Manager and Community Lead
> EPrints Services
> +44 (0)23 8059 8814
>

> On 19 Nov 2015, at 10:26, George Mamalakis wrote:
>
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> Is there a "place" where one can buy EPrints themes? And if so, is there
>> any access to themes that make accessibility by people with disabilities
>> easier? Or is it very straight forward to change an EPrints theme and I
>> can outsource it to a web designer?
>>
>> Thanks all in advance!
>>
>> --
>> George Mamalakis
>>
>> IT and Security Officer,
>> Electrical and Computer Engineer (Aristotle Univ. of Thessaloniki),
>> PhD (Aristotle Univ. of Thessaloniki),
>> MSc (Imperial College of London)
>>
>> School of Electrical and Computer Engineering
>> Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
>>
>> phone number : +30 (2310) 994379

George Mamalakis

IT and Security Officer,