[EP-tech] Re: enable-web-imports

Hi Stof,

I¹ve not been keeping up with everything in this thread, but I recently
did a bulk import of theses where I imported the files from a web server.
I had to set the enable_web_imports in the plugins.pl

./archive/<repoid>/cfg/cfg.d/plugins.pl
$c->{enable_web_imports}=1;

It wouldn¹t work for me until I had done this.

Cheers,
Monica Wood
Library Systems Officer
Library | Division of Students & Education
University of Tasmania
Locked Bag 25
Hobart 7001
T +61 3 6226 1849