[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EP-tech] Re: problems on chrome and firefox on eprints 3.3.14
- Subject: [EP-tech] Re: problems on chrome and firefox on eprints 3.3.14
- From: af05v at ecs.soton.ac.uk (Field A.N.)
- Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 17:01:55 +0100
- In-reply-to: <CAJKENmxN+_eu30JqYMs-4A20tQVUgeC6kvnkbFm8cPPduX+V=A@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <CAJKENmxN+_eu30JqYMs-4A20tQVUgeC6kvnkbFm8cPPduX+V=A@mail.gmail.com>
Does it make a difference if you erase your cookies?
Business Relationship Manager and Community Lead
+44 (0)23 8059 8814
On 22 Jun 2015, at 16:59, massimo gessa wrote:
> Hi all,
> I'm new in eprints, I've just installed a 3.3.14 version on a fresh installed ubuntu server.
> I've followed this:
> No customizations on this installation yet.
> After installation every thing works like a charm on firefox, but if I call the same installation from chrome or explorer, i'm not able to log in at all.
> I mean, in firefox I'm able to log in and admin the system. If I try to log in using chrome, it does not log me (of course I'm using the same credentials, and if I type wrong credentials I get an error message, but if I type the right ones it does not log).
> Any idea? is it a miss configuration on my side, some sort of bug...or what else?
> Tnx in advance, looking forward for a kindly answer
> *** Options: http://mailman.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailman/listinfo/eprints-tech
> *** Archive: http://www.eprints.org/tech.php/
> *** EPrints community wiki: http://wiki.eprints.org/
> *** EPrints developers Forum: http://forum.eprints.org/