[EP-tech] Re: EPrints ACL's status (EPACL or alternatives)

John, hi again,

I'm glad I was so lucky in terms of timeliness with respect to ACL
integration on EPrints! :)

As far as our authentication/authorisation specs are concerned, we are
aiming for shibboleth, and if not available, LDAP.

We will gladly serve as your beta-testers, so feel free to inform this
list when the package is ready! And don't worry about the "looks", it's
EPrints right?! :):)

Thanks!

George.

--