[EP-tech] Finding selected lang from configuration

Hi all,

I am testing the multilang field (with virtual fields for title and abstract) and I am trying to make my virtual field return a different title (or abstract) based on what the user's language choice is. How can I have access to that variable on my perl configuration file? (I've tested the default language and works as expected, but I don't find it usable.)

Thanks all in advance.

--
George Mamalakis

IT and Security Officer,