[EP-tech] Re: Video: Export Plugin Bazaar Package

http://wiki.eprints.org/w/Screen_Plugins

On 02/05/15 20:21, alen vodopijevec wrote:
Hi Adam!

Great, I find it very useful as a showcase for creating Bazaar package.

It would be great if you can create a training video with Screen plugin
example if possible eg. adding stuff in citation part, adding new boxes etc.

I remember that I had problems catching up with such issues :) and a
training video would be a good start for new repository admins.

--

Ian Stuart.
EDINA,

http://edina.ac.uk/

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.