[EP-tech] Re: Marking issues that are not duplicates

Hi Verena

	Yes, this has been talked about for a number of years.  It's a known development goal, but has never seemed to be high enough priority to attract the attention of the development team.

	If any of the coders out there wants to take a stab at this, I'd be very happy to provide guidance and support.  We could end up with a really cool Bazaar package...

--
Adam Field
EPrints Services