[EP-tech] Embargo pre-alerts

Hi,
For our eThesis repository, I've been developing a Bazaar package to generate alerts to users before the embargo on their documents expire.

Is this something that would/could be useful to you?

The requirements for us is to alert students that the embargo on their thesis will expire next month, and that if necessary they need to contact us to arrange any extension.

I'm trying to work out how best to make it configurable for other people e.g. for our use, we don't need to filter on item type, as we have a separate Etheses repo - but for *you*, I might need to provide a way to do this.

If anyone is interested in this, let me know and I can try and make it as customisable as necessary!