[EP-tech] Re: uninitialized values in default archive

> I'm sorry, but nothing jumps out at me.
No way to debug? No switch to get more information in which situation the warning occurs?
What a shame!

> I would suggest setting up another server (even it it's just in a VM on your desktop machine) so that you can experiment.
I hesitate to start from scratch: new data base, new perl modules and all that stuff ...

> Do you have a fresh server you could test this on?
> currently not :(
Would it be sufficient for this experimental testing to introduce another eprint user temporarily:
same apache, same data base, but completely different eprints installation ...?

Tia
Thomas