[EP-tech] Re: uninitialized values in default archive

Hi Thomas

	The problem with remote diagnosis (by email) of this issue is that there's any number of things that could be causing these problems, and usually there's a protracted process of detective work in narrowing things down.  I've tried to get some insight with my questions, but without a way to narrow down the big question (is it your EPrints Installation, your repository configuration, your database or your software stack), there isn't much more I can suggest.  Attempt to find a way to discount one or more of those four options, and then you problem will be smaller.

--
Adam Field
EPrints Services