[EP-tech] Re: Antwort: Re: Sitemap changed?

Yep, that?s correct.

To be honest, I?m not entirely sure where the sitemap-sc.xml file came from. I think it may have been added to explicitly include the sitemapextension data somewhere, since they?re not applicable to the sitemapindex, and aren?t part of the actual sitemaps generated by our offline script.*

Based on more understanding of the codebase, today I updated the pull request to use a trigger handler in the repository configuration. That means it can be fixed up without any changes to the eprints core.

We?ll deploy something very much like it in our repository?s next release.

* It also hadn?t occurred to me that the script we use to generate our abstracts was written in-house (not part of EPrints proper), so we can change that, too. This will allow me to fix another issue we have (we?re currently generating a single sitemap XML file, instead of splitting it into separate files with up to 50_000 <url/>s in each.)

Cheers

--

Matthew Kerwin  |  QUT Library eServices  |   <mailto:matthew.kerwin at qut.edu.au> matthew.kerwin at qut.edu.au